РУП Институт плодоводства

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Калькулятор расчета пеноблоков смотрите на этом ресурсе
Все о каркасном доме можно найти здесь http://stroidom-shop.ru
Как снять комнату в коммунальной квартире смотрите тут comintour.net

History of the RUE 'Institute for Fruit Growing'

E-mail Print PDF

 

loshickij_park

HISTORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT

OF THE INSTITUTE FOR FRUIT GROWING

(Brief historical information)

 



The Belarusian division of the All-USSR Institute of the Applied Botany and New Crops was opened on the 10th of October 1925 in accordance with the regulation of the Council of Peoples Commissars (Soviet Government in 1917-1946) of the BSSR on the base of the state farm ‘Loshitsa-1’. It was the first specialized scientific-research organization in the fruit growing sphere in the Republic.

Vavilov

Nikolai Ivanovich Vavilov, an academician and a noted scientist with a world name, was standing at its organizing background and it was he by whose initiative the division was created.

The scientific board of the All-USSR Institute of the Applied Botany and New Crops made a special decision on the 25-29th of October 1925 which was saying the following: “The Belarusian division is considered to be under the authority of fruit growing department”.

Alexei Efimovich Syubarov was appointed as acting head of the Belarusian division (later as the director) on the 4th of November 1925 in accordance with the order by the All-USSR Institute of the Applied Botany and New Crops.

The Belarusian Zonal Experimental Station of Fruit and Vegetable Sector was created on the 23rd of February 1931 in accordance with the regulation of the Council of Peoples Commissars of the BSSR on the base of the All-USSR Institute of Crop Production in ‘Loshitsa-1’.

On the 14th of March 1931 it was proposed to A.E. Syubarov, to the director of the Belarusian division of that Institute, to transfer the division within 10 days to the Belarusian Zonal Experimental Station of Fruit and Vegetable Sector in accordance with the order by  the All-USSR Institute of Crop Production.

From 1949 the station was subordinated to the Ministry of Agriculture of the BSSR.

On the 30th of August 1956 there was created  the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for Fruit, Vegetable and Potato Growing in accordance with the order #236-K of the Ministry of Agriculture of the BSSR on the base of the Belarusian Fruit and Vegetable Experimental Station of the Ministry of Agriculture of the BSSR and Rusinovichi Vegetable and Potato Selection Station of the Ministry of Foodstuffs Industry of the BSSR.

In 1964 the Institute was relocated to the settlement of Samokhvalovichi of Minsk region of Minsk district on the territory of the experimental enterprise ‘Rusinovichi’ under name.

In March 1972 the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for Fruit Growing, Vegetable Growing and Potato Growing was renamed into the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute of Potato Growing and Fruit and Vegetable Growing.

On the 16th of July 1990 at the suggestion of the Western regional division of  the All- Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences named after Lenin on the base of the applied-research departments and laboratories of the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute of Potato Growing and Fruit and Vegetable Growing there was created the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for Fruit Growing.

From the very time the institute is affiliated with the Western Regional Division of the All-Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences named after Lenin. From 1992 the institute is affiliated with the Academy of Agrarian Sciences of the Republic of Belarus of the Ministry of Agriculture and Foodstuffs of the Republic of Belarus.

In 1994 the institute became a collective member of the International Society of Horticultural Sciences (ISHS).

In accordance with the decision of the Institute of the History of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus from the 15th of May 1995 # 05/105-504 the Institute is an assignee of the Belarusian division of the All-USSR Institute of the Applied Botany and New Crops.

On the 31st of October 2000 the Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for fruit Growing was renamed into the RUE ‘Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for Fruit Growing’.

In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus from 05.03.2002 # 7 ‘About Improving of Public Administration in the Science Sphere’ and with the order of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus from the 23rd of April 2002 # 41-K ‘About including organizations and enterprises into the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus’ the RUE ‘Belarusian Scientific Research Institute for fruit Growing’ entered into the composition of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus.

In September 2002 the institute was renamed into the RUE ‘Institute for fruit Growing of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus’ (the RUE ‘Institute for Fruit Growing of NAS of Belarus’).

In April 2006 the institute became a part of the Republican Unitary Enterprise ‘The Scientific and Practical Center for Potato, Fruit and Vegetable Growing (National Academy of Sciences of Belarus)’ under a new name of the Republican Scientific Industrial Associated Unitary Enterprise ‘Institute for Fruit Growing’ (the RUE ‘Institute for Fruit Growing’).

Directors of the RUE 'Institute for Fruit Growing' since 1925

syubarov2 molochko2 sokolov2

A.E. Syubarov, 1925-1931      I.S. Molochko, 1931-1934       T.K. Sokolov, 1937-1946

shestopal2skripnichenko2 dorozhkin2

P.S. Shestopal, 1946-1956   L.A. Skripnichenko, 1956-1959   N.A. Dorozhkin, 1959-1976

goncharov2 kruglyakov2 bogdan2

N.D. Goncharov, 1976-1980   A.V. Kruglyakov, 1980-1986  A.F. Bogdanovski 1986-1990

 

© Institute for Fruit Growing, 2018