We invite you to take part in the scientific symposium “Actual Questions of Modern Beekeeping” within the framework of the XXIII Congress of the Federation of beekeeping organizations Apislavia which will take place on 21 May 2021 in the Institute for Fruit Growing, Samokhvalovichy, Belarus.
The main topics of the scientific symposium held within the framework of the Congress are:
• New beekeeping technologies;
• New technologies and production of beekeeping products;
• Environmental foundations of beekeeping
• Breeding and genetic studies in beekeeping;
• Scientific basis for the creation and application of medical preparations, biologically active food supplements based on beekeeping products for humans;
• Innovative new treatments for human diseases using beekeeping products
• Scientific basis for creation and application of veterinary preparations, fodders and feed additives based on beekeeping products for animals;
• New technologies for the use of bees in crop production;
• Disease prevention and the treatment of bee.
Before the opening of the Symposium scientific articles will be voluble in paper version and in the scientific electronic library.
To participate in the Symposium it is necessary to send to the e-mail address of the organizing committee of the Congress by March 30, 2021:
1. Articles (up to 3 pages, pattern)
2. Application for participation in the form of an accompanying letter on the form of the organization with indication of the form of participation (appendix - questionnaire of the participant of the scientific symposium), telephone and e-mail.